Opioid Rehab Centers
Opioid Addiction and Rehab Centers
As the opioid epidemic continues to impact millions of Americans, many individuals and families struggling with opioid addiction are looking for help. Luckily, there are many recovery support services available, including high-quality opioid rehab centers that aim to support individuals in overcoming addiction and moving on with life in recovery.
What are Opioid Rehab Centers?
Opioid rehab centers are established facilities and programs that help individuals struggling with opioid use disorder. Details of rehab centers can vary, from standard to luxury accommodations. Opioid rehab centers are also offered in both inpatient and outpatients settings.
What to Expect During Rehab
While each program and rehab center may vary slightly, all opioid rehab centers consist of:
- Admission: The individual requiring treatment is evaluated by an addiction treatment professional. Treatment recommendations and a treatment plan are developed upon admission to the program. Individuals should expect to provide information on substance abuse history to establish the level of care required.
- Opioid Detoxification: While opioid withdrawal can be a daunting process, medically supervised and assisted opioid detoxification can be much more comfortable and safe. Professionals may recommend the use of addiction treatment medications to ease the pain and discomfort of withdrawal symptoms.
- Opioid Therapy: Individuals can expect to participate in group and/or individualized therapy sessions to support the recovery process.
- After Opioid Rehab Care: After leaving the rehab center, an individual may receive additional ongoing therapy, or be encouraged to enroll in a 12-step program, like Narcotics Anonymous to continue positive behavior aligned with recovery.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Opioid Rehab Programs
Both inpatient and outpatient opioid rehab programs are available for individuals struggling with opioid use disorder.
- Inpatient Opioid Rehab Centers: An individual stays at the treatment center and receives 24-7 care from trained professionals. Typically, inpatient treatment centers are more expensive due to the limited availability, amenities, and around-the-clock care for patients.
- Outpatient Opioid Rehab Centers: An individual may go to the treatment center during the day, but may return home at the end of each day.
Finding an Rehab Center
Reaching out for help with opioid use disorder can seem overwhelming and daunting, but you are not alone. Millions of Americans struggle with opioid abuse and addiction and we are here to help you with your personal recovery. There are many opioid rehab center options available, and we hope to support you in finding the right one that meets all of your needs.
You’re Not Alone. Get Help Now.
Call or email right now.